- Customer reviews
- All Furniture Orders £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
0% of our customers liked this product (1 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 07/Sep/2015Parts missing and overall quality poor. I had to repair some of the wall panels because they were not assembled correctly! Disappointed with the quality and not worth the moneyNOTCUTTS' Reply - Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to correspond with us over this matter. Once again, we are sorry that parts of the shed were faulty when delivered and for the disappointment that this caused. Under these circumstances, we will always replace any faulty parts, and we encourage our customers to contact us prior to construction of the item. We are pleased that we have been able to find a satisfactory resolution.
6x3 Overlap Wall Shed
Product code: 00343165
£209.99 Privilege price £188.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
This compact 6x3 overlap wall shed is ideal for locating in alleyways or narrow spaces. The door can be located on either end of the shed to suit the design of your garden and is ideal for locating up against a wall or fence.
- Solid sheet roof and floor
- Supplied with comprehensive instructions and fixings.
- Manufactured from pressure treated timber, eliminating the need for annual re-treatment.
- Dimensions(h x w x d cm) : 199 x 180 x 90
- Colour : Natural Timber
- Weight: 111.88kg
- Material : Mixed Species of Softwoods
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Pre-drilling of holes is required