- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Apple Bramley 20 - 11.5L
Product code: 10010828
Was £35.99 Now £34.99 Privilege price £31.49
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Available from Notcutts comes the Apple Bramley 20. This compact version of Bramleys Seedling, is 20% less vigorous with heavier crops, making it ideal for a smaller garden.
This superb cooking apple should be picked in early October and stored until March for a lovely mini bramley.
Features and tips
- Produces a juicy, acidic flavoured cooking apple.
- In the first couple of years, prune to ensure a healthy shape.
- Increase watering if there are long spells of dry and hot weather
- Don't dig your hole days before planting - apple trees do not like sitting in water so you're better off waiting to dig on the day you plant.
- You are strongly advised to use a rabbit guard with your young tree, as otherwise your trunk will be chewed around, killing your tree.
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 120-200cm (47-79in)
- Eventual Spread: 120-200cm (47-79in)
- Flower Colour: White
- Flowering Season: Spring
- Leaf Colour: Green
- Plant Type: Fruit Trees
- Pot Size: 11.5 lt
- Facing: Any