- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Apple Christmas Pippin - 11.5L
Product code: 00477140
£39.99 Privilege price £35.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Available from Notcutts comes the Apple Christmas Pippin. An exceptional high quality eating apple, the Christmas Pippin flowers and crops heavily and is very easy to grow, producing beautiful honey flavoured fruit.
For best results, pick from early-October and store and use until March.
Often described as tasting similar to Cox's Apples, though these are much easier to grow.
Features and tips
- Produces a juicy, acidic flavoured cooking apple.
- In the first couple of years, prune to ensure a healthy shape.
- Increase watering if there are long spells of dry and hot weather
- Don't dig your hole days before planting - apple trees do not like sitting in water so you're better off waiting to dig on the day you plant.
- You are strongly advised to use a rabbit guard with your young tree, as otherwise your trunk will be chewed around, killing your tree.
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 120-200cm (47-79in)
- Eventual Spread: 120-200cm (47-79in)
- Flower Colour: White
- Flowering Season: Spring
- Leaf Colour: Green
- Plant Type: Fruit Trees
- Pot Size: 11.5 lt
- Facing: Any