- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Apple Egremont Russet - 11.5L
Product code: 00477145
£39.99 Privilege price £35.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Available from Notcutts comes the Apple Egremont Russet. The flesh is cream, tinged yellow, sweet and firm with a rich nutty flavour.
Often used with cheese or in salads, this is an extremely popular russet.
Pick from early October and store until December.
Features and tips
- Tolerates cold weather and frost
- Increase watering if there are long spells of dry and hot weather
- Don't dig your hole days before planting - apple trees do not like sitting in water so you're better off waiting to dig on the day you plant
- You are strongly advised to use a rabbit guard with your young tree, as otherwise your trunk will be chewed around, killing your tree.
- Cropping Period is October
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 120-200cm (47-79in)
- Eventual Spread: 120-200cm (47-79in)
- Flower Colour: White
- Flowering Season: Spring
- Leaf Colour: Green
- Plant Type: Fruit Trees
- Pot Size: 11.5 lt
- Facing: Any