- Customer reviews
- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
100% of our customers liked this product (11 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 01/Nov/2017beautiful Rose bush very pleased 27/May/2017A beautiful rose. Thank you 04/May/2017Well presented and a lovely rose specimen. 20/Apr/2017Pleasant colour and name was attractive 30/Mar/2017Value for money, bought for srntimemtal reasons she appears sturdy plsnt 24/Mar/2017Boxed and protected perfectly. 22/Feb/2017well protected but will have to wait for the rose to start growing, as dormant at the moment 01/Dec/2016BOUGHT THIS ROSE FOR MY FRIENDS AS THE HUSBAND'S LATE MOTHER WAS CALLED RUTH, SHE WAS A LOVELY LADY WHO I WAS VERY FOND OF. 28/Oct/2016it looks a good healthy plant so hopefully at the right time it will be a beautiful rose 30/Jun/2016The rose plant looks healthy - although yet to bloom, but very pleased with the purchase. 30/Jun/2016Great condition, well packed and quick delivery,
Bloom Of Ruth - 3.5L Potted Rose
Product code: 00432107
£8.99 Privilege price £8.09
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Please be aware that this plant is dispatched fresh from the nursery once a week on a Wednesday, for delivery on the Thursday or Friday.
Please make sure your order is placed by 12pm Tuesday to ensure you qualify for a Wednesday dispatch.
Available at Notcutts is the Bloom Of Ruth - 3.5L POTTED ROSE. Ideal for beds and borders, this repeat flowering rose produces beautiful clusters of exceptionally fragrant blooms on attractive foliage from May to September.
- Height and Spread 100cm x 60cm.
- Position Will thrive in most well drained soils, on an open sunny site.
- Planting Water thoroughly or stand container in water for an hour before planting. Dig a hole twice the size of the pot, mix compost and fertiliser with the soil from the hole, remove pot, place plant in the hole so that the top of the root ball is level with the surrounding soil, back fill and firm down to prevent air pockets.
- Water well after planting and for the first growing season.
- Aftercare Roses benefit from a mulch of organic material, around the base of the plant after planting. This keeps in moisture, prevents weeds and adds nutrients to the soil.
- Dead heading Remove spent flowers after flowering, this will encourage repeat flowering.
- Pruning Lightly prune in autumn to prevent wind rock over winter. In spring prune down to good, strong, outward facing buds to produce an open wine glass shaped frame, to allow lots of light and air movement into and around the plant.
- Feed in spring after pruning and again in midsummer, with a general rose fertiliser.
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 60-120cm (24-47in)
- Eventual Spread: 10-60cm (4-24in)
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Flowering Season: Summer
- Leaf Colour: Green
- Planting Season: Any
- Plant Type: Bush Rose
- Pot Size: 3.5 lt
- Facing: Any
- Soil Type: Most Soil Types