- Customer reviews
- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
0% of our customers liked this product (0 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 17/Oct/2017Bag well filled and slate looks good in garden. 27/Sep/2015They are more like chunks that thin chippings --but I will have to make do --not like the small bags that I have bought from Notcutts in the past.NOTCUTTS' Reply - Thank you for your feedback about our Blue Slate Chippings. As discussed, due to the fact that the chippings are a natural material and may come from different quarries it is very possible that colour and size variations may occur. It is also possible that they may not necessarily match chippings of the same product name which have been purchased and laid in the past.
Blue Slate Chippings 40mm Bulk bag
Product code: 00327827
£159.99 Privilege price £143.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Decorative aggregates are suitable for paths, driveways, ground cover, mulch, most ponds and water features where specified by the fish friendly logo.
- They make a contemporary mulch that is dusky when dry and glossy when wet.
- Ideal for: paths, patios, alpine and rock gardens and pond and aquatic planting
- Ideal for small or large projects
- Material : Slate
- Colour : Blue Slate
- Weight : Approx 750kg
- Dimensions : 40mm
Home deliveries are made via a carrier with a tail-lift vehicle. The aggregate is delivered in a non returnable 1 cubic metre Bulk Bag weighing up to 750kg. Please note that the pallet is manoeuvred with a hand pump truck therefore the unloading area must be smooth and level. Goods must be signed for when received. In case of a late cancellation a charge per pallet may apply due to the related cost of the heavy plant used.
Colour and size variations may occur due to the natural materials used.