- Customer reviews
- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
0% of our customers liked this product (1 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 11/Aug/2018There was no instructions included on these raised planters. The product description stated it was self assembly, but it didn’t mention that there was no pre drilled holes for assembly. Therefore it was very time consuming and difficult to assemble. Also the product has quite a rough finish and several of the interlocking pieces didn’t fit together well. Not sure I would recommend, unless you want a project.
Caledonian Corner Raised Bed
Product code: 00448879
£84.99 Privilege price £76.49
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Available from Notcutts comes this Caledonian Corner Raised Bed. Our Caledonian Raised Beds are ideal for using as vegetables plots if you are keen to grow your own produce but dont have the space for a full allotment. The corner option tucks away nicely and offers a lot of growing space without taking up too much room.
To manufacture these planters we have used timber that has been Pressure Treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The Corner Planter can hold approximately 500L of compost to give plenty of room for a variety of plants, flowers, vegetables or herbs.
This corner planter's frame comes pre-notched so is quick and easy to assemble. Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
- The Forest Caledonian Corner Raised Bed has been designed to perfectly fill an empty corner
- Manufactured from Pressure Treated timber
- Supplied with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- Made from FSC certified timber for sustainable sources
- Dimensions: 28(h) x 130(w) x 130(d)cm
- Material: Mixed FSC certified softwood
- Estimated weight: 50.52kg