- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Calibrachoa Can Can Dbl Red x 3
Product code: 00390801
£3.87 Privilege price £3.48
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Please be aware that our new starter sets have a minimum purchase quantity of 3 sets, each set containing 3 plants. You may mix and match between starter plants, however all orders consisting of fewer than 3 sets will unfortunately not be processed.
Please be aware that this plant is dispatched fresh from the nursery once a week on a Tuesday, for delivery on the Wednesday or Thursday.
Please make sure your order is placed by 12pm Monday to ensure you qualify for a Tuesday dispatch.
Calibrachoa Can Can Double Red promise to delight and wow your friends and neighbours with the very different double flower!
If you like Calibrachoa, then you're going to love these double calibrachoa plants! With all the beauty of normal Calibrachoas, these doubles will excel in your hanging baskets and pots and containers. Gorgeous, deep red, double flowers on beautifully well-shaped plants.
Performs well in full sun, or part shade and flowers from June to September.
For best results: Feed and water regularly throughout the growing season. Deadhead faded Calibrachoa flowers to encourage more blooms to be produced.
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 10-60cm (4-24in)
- Eventual Spread: 10-60cm (4-24in)
- Flower Colour: Red
- Flowering Season: Summer
- Planting Season: Spring
- Plant Type: Starter Plants
- Pot Size: 4.6cm
- Conditions Liked: Full sun or partial shade