- All Furniture Orders £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Product code: 10072618
£1.99 Privilege price £1.79
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
One of the most deliciously flavoured of culinary herbs, widely used on the Continent, Chervil is one of the few winter hardy herbs for all-year-round fresh use. It has a rich savoury taste of its own often said to resemble that of caraway, which blends well with fish and meat. The leaves can be chopped and used in salads, stews, herb butter, dressings, etc., or used as a garnish in the same way as parsley.
- Sowing time: Spring to Summer at intervals for a regular supply of fresh leaves
- Crops in: Anytime
- Seed Quantity Per Pack: 750
- Delivery Lead Time: Average delivery time: 48hrs
- Plant Features
- Eventual Height: 45cm (18in)
- Planting Season: Spring - Summer