- Orders under £75 £4.99
- Orders over £75 Free
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Corner Potting Store
Product code: 00287236
£1,369.00 Privilege price £1,232.10
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
A greenhouse and garden shed in one, the Corner Potting Store combines the need for work space and storage in the garden. The glazed area lets in light and fresh air through windows and roof panels for growing seedlings and cuttings, while the enclosed end has ample storage space for all those awkward tools and garden machinery. The building itself is quite versatile - you can build it for either a left- or right-handed corner, and place the doors at either end regardless of the main structure position. A fantastic solution to saving space in the garden, keeping everything you need in one place.
- Fits into right-angled corners
- Three opening and seven fixed styrene glazed windows
- Three styrene glazed roof panels
- Bolted double doors can be positioned at either end
- 12mm shiplap cladding
- Tongue and groove floor
- Solid board roof
- Potting benches included
- FSC certified timber, dipped honey-brown finish
- Mineral roofing felt
- Door opening (cm): H168 x W118
- Dimensions (cm): H260 x W310 x D320
Please note that it could take up to 28 days to deliver this item.