- All Furniture Orders £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Corner Table Planter
Product code: 00323314
£219.99 Privilege price £197.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Forest Gardens range of Accessible Gardening furniture continues to be popular, offering the opportunity for less-mobile or wheelchair gardeners to get involved in cultivating their own flowers and plants in comfort.
The Corner Table Planter offers the perfect environment in which to bed new plants, flowers and vegetables. Its clever corner design that means itll fit into those boring corners, and there is plenty of wheelchair access underneath.
The units also seriously strong, created using tough-as-nails smooth planned timber in a 70x35mm frame. Whats more, the timber is pressure-treated, meaning that youll still be using it 15 years from now and thats guaranteed. The planter also comes with a jute membrane biodegradable liner, which is great for the environment.
2.5 per cent of the net sale of the Planter will be donated to Thrive, a national charity which uses gardening and horticulture to help improve the lives of those suffering from disability or dealing with mental illness.
- Ideal for those who prefer to garden at waist level
- Designed with enough space to allow for wheelchair access
- Pressure treated timber guaranteed to be rot-proof for 15 years
- 15-year anti-rot guarantee
- 2.5 per cent of net sales from the planter will be donated to Thrive, a UK charity that uses horticulture in order to help improve the lives of people with disabilities and mental health issues.
This Set Includes
- Forest Garden Corner Table Planter
- Biodegradable jute liner
- Comprehensive instructions and fixings
- Planter dimensions (in CM): 90 (h) x 122 (w) x 122 (d)
- Assembly required: Yes
- Pre-drilling of holes is required