- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Product code: 00209353
£9.99 Privilege price £8.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Masses of distinctive bright red flowers with yellow centres and white flecks, from June to September every year. An outstanding compact form with an exceptionally long flowering season. Ideal for patio pots or gardens. Very easy to grow.
Grows best in a sunny position, on well drained soil.
Water thoroughly or stand container in water for an hour before planting. Plant in a hole large enough to avoid disturbing root ball. Re-fill hole with soil previously mixed with a soil improver (such as peat or peat substitute) and suitable fertiliser.
Water well until established. In southern Britain and sheltered areas Dahlias may be left in the ground through most winters. In colder areas tubers (roots) may be lifted in November, stored frost-free and replanted in spring after frosts.
Please be aware that this plant is dispatched fresh from the nursery once a week on a Wednesday, for delivery on the Thursday.
Please make sure your order is placed by 8am Tuesday to ensure you qualify for a Wednesday dispatch.
- Height: Approximately 45cm (18in).
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 10-60cm (4-24in)
- Eventual Spread: 10-60cm (4-24in)
- Flower Colour: Red
- Flowering Season: Summer
- Leaf Colour: Green
- Plant Type: Perennials
- Conditions Liked: Well Drained|Full Sun