- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Forest Garden Apex Shiplap Dipped Shed - 12x8
Product code: 00498804
£869.99 Privilege price £782.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Available from Notcutts comes this Forest Garden Apex Shiplap Double Door Shed. The six fixed windows allow plenty of light in, making this building perfect for use as a workshop.
Walls are built using interlocking shiplap tongue and groove boards which have been dip treated to guarantee against rot for 10 years provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly re-treated with timber preservative. The shed features a solid timber boarded floor, pressure treated for longevity and is strong enough to cope with heavy garden equipment such as a lawn mowers.
When the shed is assembled it is possible to choose which side to locate the window side relative to the door end to suit your garden layout.
Fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
- Lead Time: 7-21 working days
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated solid timber boarded floor
- Windows glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate
- Weather proof mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 214 x 246 x 372cm
- 10 Years anti-rot
- Treatment: Dip Treated
- Ridge Height (Excluding Finial): 2135mm
- Eaves Height: 1764mm
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber
- Door Type: Double550 x 1705 mm (x2)
- Construction Type: Shiplap
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
- Windows: 6 (fixed)
- Glazing: Single
- Glazing Material: Polycarbonate glazing
- Glazing Thickness: 0.7mm
- Roof Material: OSB (Oriented strand board)
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Material: Boarded
- Floor Thickness: 16mm
- Door Locking: Plate Hasp and Staple
- Size: 12 x 8