- Customer reviews
- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
0% of our customers liked this product (1 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 12/Jul/2018Warped and twisted. Doesn’t sit level on base. Door hangs crooked and doesn’t close. The description doesn’t mention that there are gaps between the roof and walls. Paid for assembly and men couldn’t fix problems. Not the quality we expect to be stocked by Notcutts. Have contacted Forest Garden and if these problems are not resolved soon we will reject it under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 as not fit for purpose and require a full refund.
Forest Garden Apex Shiplap Dipped Shed - 8x6 - Assembled
Product code: 00498851
Was £649.99 Now £599.99 Privilege price £539.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Available from Notcutts comes this Forest Garden Apex Shiplap Dipped Shed. An added feature of this shed is the Onduline roof which is a waterproof corrugated bituminous material with a number of advantages over conventional shed felt. This green sheet roof is very quick and easy to assemble, will not rust, rot or become brittle and it is lightweight and UV resistant.
Walls are made from high quality interlocking shiplap tongue and groove boards which have been dip treated and are guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly re-treated with a timber preservative.
Windows are made from unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allowing sunlight in
- Lead Time: 7-21 working days
- Assembled on site for you
- High quality shiplap tongue and groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated solid timber boarded floor
- Windows glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate
- Weather proof Onduline corrugated sheet roof
- Dimensions (hawed): 217 x 189 x 240cm
- 10 Years anti-rot
- Treatment: Dip Treated
- Ridge Height (Excluding Finial): 2166mm
- Eaves Height: 1639mm
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber
- Door Type: Single 662 x 1705mm
- Construction Type: Shiplap
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
- Windows: 2 (fixed)
- Glazing: Single
- Glazing Material: Polycarbonate glazing
- Glazing Thickness: 0.7mm
- Roof Material: OSB (Oriented strand board)
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Material: Boarded
- Floor Thickness: 16mm
- Door Locking: Plate Hasp and Staple
- Size: 8 x 6