- Customer reviews
- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
50% of our customers liked this product (2 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 13/Dec/2017I cant use my shed as the door doesn't open and close properly, I am still waiting for a replacement door and front panel to be delivered... 10/Oct/2017Decent quality budget shed. The assembly service is exactly that. Don't expect anything else. The new shed had a different support arrangement to the old one. With the shed being delivered on Friday and installation booked for the Monday there was no time for me to change it on my own. I figured the assembly team would be happy to spend 15 minutes helping me to re arrange the concrete sleepers for an extra payment. Unfortunately they were not and for the sake of a little time the installation could have been so much better.
Forest Garden Apex Shiplap Shed - 8x6 - Assembled
Product code: 00498850
£569.99 Privilege price £512.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Available from Notcutts comes this Forest Garden Apex Shiplap Shed. Big enough to be used for storage of large outdoor equipment such as lawnmowers and bikes as well as having space for shelving and/or a work bench.
The shed walls are made using high quality interlocking shiplap tongue and groove boards which have been dip treated and are guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly re-treated with a timber preservative. The sturdy door is braced with strong double Z framing and fixed with secure hidden hinges that cannot be accessed when the door is closed. The door can be hung either side of the opening.
- Lead Time: 7-21 working days
- Assembled on site for you
- High quality shiplap tongue and groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated solid timber boarded floor
- Windows glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate
- Weather proof mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Dimensions (hawed): 214 x 191 x 240cm
- 10 Years anti-rot
- Treatment: Dip Treated
- Ridge Height (Excluding Finial): 2139mm
- Eaves Height: 1635mm
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber
- Door Type: Single 662 x 1705mm
- Construction Type: Shiplap
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
- Windows: 2 (fixed)
- Glazing: Single
- Glazing Material: Polycarbonate glazing
- Glazing Thickness: 0.7mm
- Roof Material: OSB (Oriented strand board)
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Material: Boarded
- Floor Thickness: 16mm
- Door Locking: Plate Hasp and Staple
- Size: 8 x 6