- Customer reviews
- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
0% of our customers liked this product (1 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 31/Mar/2016Product broken on delivery, assembly screws missing customer service atrocious,promised replacement broken part, two weeks ago still not arrived, In desperation and tired of having to wait in for delivery went to B & Q purchased new length of treated timber which cost £4.70 and replaced broken piece of damaged timber on the planter that I bought.Job took less than 10 mins, Had to buy replacement timber but at least my wife and I don't have the inconvenience of having to take it in turns having to wait in for couriers. Will never use this company again.
Forest Garden Bamburgh Large Planter Kit
Product code: 00384416
£111.99 Privilege price £100.79
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Top quality and rather versatile single planter kit. This is pressure treated product and comes with a 15 year anti-rot guarantee making it maintenance free.
These large planters will look striking in any type of outdoor space, and with a planting depth of 50cm can accommodate an array of deep-rooting plants, from the tiniest terrace to the most grand of country gardens, streaming with your choice of flourishing flowers or hardy herbs you cannot go wrong.
These larger planters are planed for an ultra sleek natural finish, and left unpainted granting you the final say in artistic license.
- Manufactured from pressure treated softwood.
- Planed for a smooth finish
- Quick and easy to build.
- Delivered flat packed.
- 15 Year anti rot guarantee
- Pressure Treated
- Dimensions in cm: 50 (h) x 150 (w) x 50 (d)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Pre-drilling of holes is required