- All Furniture Orders £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Forest Garden Blockley Summerhouse - 7x7
Product code: 00384293
£1,049.99 Privilege price £944.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Available from Notcutts comes this Forest Garden Blockley Corner Shiplap Summerhouse - 7x7.
The panels are manufactured using 12mm shiplap tongue and groove construction to encourage rain water run-off and in turn, improve the longevity of the building. The timber used for this summerhouse has been pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage. The roof and floor are made from OSB sheet material and the roof is finished with black sand felt for further protection.
This summerhouse features two styrene glazed windows and the double doors are fully glazed to create a bright and airy interior. Styrene is a safer alternative to glass, and the doors of this summerhouse can be secured with a barrel bolt.
Fixings and instruction for self-assembly are included.
- Lead Time: 7-21 working days
- 12mm shiplap tongue and groove construction
- Timber has been pressure treated to give you a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Fully glazed double doors allow easy access into the summerhouse
- Black sand roof felt finishes the building
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 240 x 306 x 238cm
- 15 Years anti-rot
- Treatment: Pressure Treated
- Ridge Height (Excluding Finial): 2402mm
- Eaves Height: 1910mm
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber
- Door Type: Double1790x658mm each
- Construction Type: Shiplap
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
- Windows: 2 (fixed)
- Glazing: Styrene
- Glazing Material: Single
- Glazing Thickness: 2mm
- Roof Material: OSB (Oriented strand board)
- Floor Material: Tongue and Groove
- Door Locking: Barrel Bolt and Turn Button
- Size: 7 x7