- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Forest Garden Cambridge Planter - Large
Product code: 00448893
£169.99 Privilege price £152.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Available from Notcutts comes this Forest Garden Cambridge Planter 150x50. The Cambridge Planter range includes three different sizes, so you can pick and choose what will suit your garden space best this 100x50cm planter holds approximately 100L. The stunning metal top brings a touch of elegance to the planters and ensures they will create the perfect little focal point.
To keep the planters protected against rot, they have been made using pressure treated timber that comes with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee.
Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
- Allows for deep root plants to flourish without being cramped
- Decorative metal top adds a touch of modern elegance
- Manufactured from smooth planed, pressure treated timber
- Supplied with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- Holds approximately 100L of compost
- Delivered flat packed with fixings and instructions for self-assembly
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 50 x 150 x 50cm
- Manufacturers Guarantee: 15 years anti rot, 5 years metal
- Pressure Treated
- Estimated Weight: 37.08kg
- Colour: Natural Timber
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber