- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Forest Garden Corner Table Planter
Product code: 00311447
Was £169.99 Now £159.99 Privilege price £143.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Part of our new 'Accessible Gardening' range, this high level corner planter makes gardening accessible to everyone, including the less-abled gardener, those with limited garden space and has also been designed with wheelchairs in mind. Built with sturdy 60x60mm square legs, and supported underneath with 70x35mm framing. Finished in smooth planed, pressure treated timber and guaranteed against rot for 15 years. Supplied with membrane liner.
- 90cm high, for those who prefer to garden at waist height
- Sturdy legs, built with space for wheelchair access
- Supplied with jute liner
- Pressure treated
- Supplied with comprehensive instructions and fixings.
- 2.5% of net sales of this product will be donated to the charity Thrive
- Dimensions cm: 90 (h) x 122 (w) x 122 (d)