- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Forest Garden Hollington Summerhouse - 8x8
Product code: 00400942
£999.99 Privilege price £899.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Available from Notcutts comes this Forest Garden Hollington Summerhouse - 8x8. Features an integral veranda, giving you somewhere sheltered to enjoy your garden.
The two large fixed windows, one opening window and half glazed double doors are glazed with styrene, which is a safer alternative to glass, and allows a great amount of light into the summerhouse during the day and keeps the interior ventilated. The panels are manufactured from shiplap tongue and groove boards for a sleek and watertight finish. The timber has also been dip treated to give it a 10 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage.
The roof and floor are made from OSB sheet material and the building is finished with black sand mineral felt to aid longevity. To keep you belongings safe, a press lock and key has been fitted to the double doors.
Fixings and instruction for self-assembly are included.
- Lead Time: 7-21 working days
- 12mm shiplap tongue and groove construction
- Timber has been dip treated to give a 10 year guarantee against rot - Annual treatment required
- Almost fully glazed double doors allow easy access into the summerhouse
- Black sand roof felt finishes the building
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 229 x 253 x 259cm
- 10 Years anti-rot
- Treatment: Dip Treated
- Ridge Height (Excluding Finial): 2287mm
- Eaves Height: 1650mm
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber
- Door Type: Double 1761x565mm each
- Construction Type: Shiplap
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
- Windows: 4 (fixed), 1 (opening)
- Glazing: Styrene
- Glazing Material: Single
- Glazing Thickness: 2mm
- Roof Material: Tongue and Groove
- Floor Material: Tongue and Groove
- Door Locking: Press Lock
- Size: 8 x8