- Customer reviews
- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
100% of our customers liked this product (1 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 11/Sep/2017The Maplehurst summerhouse looks very nice, however the floor is much too flimsy and bends when one stands on it. It will need covering with MDF to strengthen it, and as we will have to get someone to this for us, it means extra expense which we shouldn't really have.
Forest Garden Maplehurst Summerhouse - 7x7 - Assembled
Product code: 00413233
£949.99 Privilege price £854.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Available from Notcutts comes this Forest Garden Maplehurst Summerhouse - 7x7. The Maplehurst is great sized summerhouse for entertaining and can also be used to store away garden furniture during the winter.
The two large windows and half glazed double doors are glazed with styrene, which is a safer alternative to glass, and allows a great amount of light into the summerhouse during the day. The panels are manufactured from shiplap tongue and groove boards for a sleek and watertight finish. The timber has also been dip treated to give it a 10 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage.
The roof and floor are made from OSB sheet material and the building is finished with black sand mineral felt to aid longevity.
- Lead Time: 7-21 working days
- Assembled on site for you
- Manufactured using 12mm shiplap tongue and groove construction
- Timber has been dip treated to give a 10 year anti-rot guarantee
- Almost fully glazed double doors allow easy access into the summerhouse
- Black sand roof felt finishes the building
- Dimensions (hawed): 223 x 226 x 212cm
- Ridge Height (Excluding Finial): 2231mm
- Eaves Height: 1696mm
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber
- Door Type: Double1761x565mm each
- Construction Type: Shiplap
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
- Windows: 4 (fixed)
- Glazing: Styrene
- Glazing Material: Single
- Glazing Thickness: 2mm
- Roof Material: OSB (Oriented strand board)
- Floor Material: OSB (Oriented strand board)
- Door Locking: Press Lock
- Size: 7 x7