- Customer reviews
- All Furniture Orders £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
100% of our customers liked this product (1 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 14/Mar/2016Strong and sturdy but also very attractive. Solid wood. Looks like it will last for ever!
Forest Garden Mini Garden Trough 1.2m
Product code: 00323315
£109.99 Privilege price £98.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
This traditional, sturdy trough planter has a planting depth of 22cm making it ideal for vegetables, herbs or flowers. At 45cm in overall height, it's suitable for seated or kneeling gardening. The shaped ends, watertight membrane liner and sturdy bolted legs make this trough both functional and attractive.
Available in either 1.2m or 1.8m lengths, these two sizes together work as an attractive corner planter or alternatively, why not use one as an herb planter underneath a kitchen window. Manufactured from smooth planed, pressure treated timber and guaranteed against rot for 15 yearsKey Features
- Planting depth of 22cm, ideal for vegetables, herbs or flowers
- At 45cm high this planter is ideal for seated or kneeling gardening
- Neat planter, ideal for smaller spaces
- Jute membrane liner increase durability of the planter
- Sturdy bolted legs ensure this planter is durable
- 15 year expected service life
- 2.5% of net sales of this product will be donated to the charity Thrive.
- Dimensions cm: 45 (h) x 37 (w) x 120 (d)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Pre-drilling of holes is required