- Customer reviews
- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
100% of our customers liked this product (1 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 31/Aug/2017Already covered by previous comment
Forest Garden Pent Shiplap Dipped Shed - 4x6
Product code: 00498790
£289.99 Privilege price £260.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Available from Notcutts comes this Forest Garden Pent Shed - 4x6. Its compact size makes it great for smaller gardens where space is at a premium.
Having been dip treated, this shed is guaranteed against rot and fungal damage for at least 10 years, providing you retreat it with a shed preservative annually and it is isolated from ground contact.
The door has been braced with strong double Z framing and has safe and secure hidden hinges. The window is glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate that is secured with security screws that cant be unscrewed. The door can be hung either side of the door opening to suit your garden and can be secured with a hasp and staple latch (padlock not included).
All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
- Lead Time: 7-21 working days
- High quality shiplap tongue and groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated solid timber boarded floor
- Windows glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate
- Weather proof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 183 x 178 x 127cm
- 10 Years anti-rot
- Treatment: Dip Treated
- Ridge Height (Excluding Finial): 1912mm
- Eaves Height: 1777mm
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber
- Door Type: Single 662 x 1705mm
- Construction Type: Shiplap
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
- Windows: 1 (fixed)
- Glazing: Single
- Glazing Material: Polycarbonate glazing
- Glazing Thickness: 0.7mm
- Roof Material: OSB (Oriented strand board)
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Material: Boarded
- Floor Thickness: 16mm
- Door Locking: Plate Hasp and Staple
- Size: 4 x 6