- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Forest Garden Pent Shiplap Dipped Shed - 5x7
Product code: 00498794
Was £399.99 Now £359.99 Privilege price £323.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Available from Notcutts comes this Forest Garden Pent Shed. Perfect for positioning against a wall or fence.
A high quality shiplap tongue and groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth planed boards. Having been dip treated, this shed is guaranteed against rot for 10 years, providing you retreat it with a shed preservative annually and it is isolated from ground contact.
The two fixed windows are made from shatterproof polycarbonate glazing and allow sunlight to enter the interior while you are working. The pressure treated solid timber boarded floor aids the longevity of the shed and the weather proof mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material allows for excellent water run-off.
Manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
- Lead Time: 7-21 working days
- High quality shiplap tongue and groove construction
- Robust and stable pressure treated solid timber boarded floor
- Windows glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate
- Weather proof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 204 x 209 x 153cm
- 10 Years anti-rot
- Treatment: Dip Treated
- Ridge Height (Excluding Finial): 2035mm
- Eaves Height: 1776mm
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber
- Door Type: Single 662 x 1705mm
- Construction Type: Shiplap
- Windows: 2 (fixed)
- Glazing: Single
- Glazing Material: Polycarbonate glazing
- Glazing Thickness: 0.7mm
- Roof Material: OSB (Oriented strand board)
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Material: Boarded
- Floor Thickness: 16mm
- Door Locking: Plate Hasp and Staple
- Size: 5 x 7