- Customer reviews
- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
100% of our customers liked this product (1 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 31/Aug/2017A little lacking in quality of wood and daylight can be seen through a few spots,but good strong joists.
Forest Garden Pent Tongue and Groove Shed - 5x7 - Assembled
Product code: 00498846
Was £669.99 Now £602.99 Privilege price £542.69
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Available from Notcutts comes this Forest Garden Pent Tongue and Groove Shed. The pent roof design is ideal for positioning against a wall or fence and offers good head room at the front of the shed along with plenty of storage space at the back.
Manufactured from high quality, smooth planed tongue and groove boards and supported by sturdy 45x28mm framing. The floor also utilised tongue and groove boards, mounted on floor bearers, and all of the timber used in the shed has been pressure treated, giving it a 15 year anti-rot guarantee.
The windows of this shed are made from premium 3mm-thick acrylic glazing, and one can be opened and held with a multi-position latch to provide ventilation while you are working.
Padlock is not included.
- Lead Time: 7-21 working days
- Assembled on site for you
- 15 year anti-rot guarantee
- Robust tongue and groove boarded floor with supporting pressure treated floor bearers
- Acrylic windows for added ventilation with high quality catches
- 12mm tongue and groove boarded roof with substantial roof battens
- Dimensions (hawed): 203 x 209 x 163cm
- 15 Years anti-rot
- Treatment: Pressure Treated
- Ridge Height (Excluding Finial): 2025mm
- Eaves Height: 1687mm
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber
- Door Type: Single 665 x 1705mm
- Construction Type: Tongue and Groove
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
- Windows: 2 (1 fixed, 1 opening)
- Glazing: Single
- Glazing Material: Acrylic Glazing
- Glazing Thickness: 3mm
- Roof Material: Boarded
- Roof Thickness: 12mm
- Floor Material: Boarded
- Floor Thickness: 12mm
- Door Locking: Pad Bolt
- Size: 5 x 7