- Customer reviews
- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
100% of our customers liked this product (1 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 06/Mar/2018Just what we were looking for
Forest Garden Raised Log Planter
Product code: 00400940
£70.99 Privilege price £63.89
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Available from Notcutts comes this Raised Log Planter. The Raised Log Planter from Forest has a beautiful half log construction that will look great as both a kitchen garden and a decorative feature. The additional height of this bed makes planting and weeding easier, as well as keeping pests such as slugs at bay.
The planter is manufactured from Pressure Treated logs, which carry a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The trough can hold approximately 100L of compost, which gives plenty of capacity for growing a wide variety of plants.
The raised bed is delivered flat packed with fixings and easy to follow instructions for a simple build.
- The Forest Raised Log Planter has an eye catching design that will make a great kitchen garden for growing herbs or vegetables
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated logs
- Supplied with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- Holds approximately 100L of compost
- Delivered flat packed with fixings and instructions for self-assembly
- Dimensions: 40(h) x 100(w) x 67(d)cm
- Material: Mixed FSC certified softwood
- Estimated weight: 27kg