- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Forest Garden Trough And Cold Frame Planter
Product code: 00311445
£139.99 Privilege price £111.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Part of our new Accessible Gardening range, this high level trough and removable cold frame makes gardening accessible to everyone, including the less-abled gardener, those with limited garden space and has also been designed with wheelchairs in mind. With a handy fold down potting bench at the side, the planter is available with and without the cold frame top. Built with sturdy 60x60mm square legs, and supported underneath with 70x35mm framing. Finished in smooth planed, pressure treated timber and guaranteed against rot for 15 years. Supplied with membrane liner.
- Sturdy legs, built with space for wheelchair access
- Optional cold frame which can be placed on top to protect plants
- Supplied with jute liner
- Compost capacity of approximately 100 litres
- 15 year expected service life
- Supplied with comprehensive instructions and fixings.
- 2.5% of net sales of this product will be donated to the charity Thrive.
- Dimensions cm: 112 (h) x 130 (w) x 51 (d)