- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Forest Garden Whitby Arbour
Product code: 00481895
£529.99 Privilege price £476.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Available from Notcutts comes this Forest Garden Whitby Arbour. The Whitby Arbour is inspired by the iconic whalebone arch on Whitbys seafront and will create a fantastic focal point in any garden. With access to the bench from both sides, this arbour can be placed against a wall or positioned free-standing in an open place in the garden as a decorative feature.
All the timber on the Whitby Arbour has a smooth planed finish and is pressure treated with preservative to protect it against rot for 15 years. The arch features posts with an extended curved section that can only be achieved using carefully cut and laminated timber. The posts are linked with thick section rails and cross at the top to create a graceful and unique garden structure that is prefect for training climbing plants. The arbour seat is raised from the floor and the bench is hinged to allow the storage of outdoor items (please note: this storage is not water tight).
Delivered flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a quick and simple build.
- Design inspired by the iconic Whitby whalebone arch
- Generous 1.4m wide bench
- Pressure treated to protect against rot
- Hinged seat with under storage (not weather tight)
- Thick section rails are perfect for training climbing plants
- Flat packed for self-assembly
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 258 x 154 x 76cm
- Manufacturers Guarantee: 15 Years anti-rot
- Pressure Treated
- Estimated Weight: 94.9kg
- Colour: Natural Timber
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber