- Customer reviews
- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
100% of our customers liked this product (3 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 27/Mar/2017Very pleased with how they look and the quality of them. 01/Mar/2017The nest box is out and waiting for birds to move in. 27/Feb/2017The bird boxes were just as pictured on the website, my husband put them up 2 days after we got them, blue **** are showing some interest already
FSC Nest Box
Product code: 00465877
£5.99 Privilege price £5.39
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Available from Notcutts comes this delightful Nest Box. This wooden bird box is made of FSC certified timber and has a 32mm entrance hole.
Suitable for many species including sparrows, great tits and nuthatches. The floor removes for quick, easy and mess free cleaning.
Guide to positioning your nest box
Deciding where to place your nest box depends on which birds visit you most, the RSPB advises these positions per species:
- Sparrows, tits or starlings: 2-4m up a tree or a wall or high up under the eaves, away from house martins
- Robins and wrens: Under 2m, low down and well hidden in vegetation.
- Spotted flycatcher: 2-4m high, sheltered by vegetation but with a clear outlook.
- Woodpecker: 3-5m high on a tree trunk with a clear flight path and away from disturbance