- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Product code: 00323321
£224.99 Privilege price £179.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
The Forest Garden Genoa Arch is one sure-fire way to inject a hint of the orient into your outdoor space.
The Genoa Arch is delicately curved, offering a look that is eye-catching without being over-the-top. Whether you want a linking piece between two sections of a larger garden, a stunning entrance or a centrepiece in a smaller space, its ideal.
Forest Gardens range of products remains incredibly popular with our customers, who are fans of the stylish looks, quality materials and great value for money. The Genoa Arch is a perfect example of this the softwood used is pressure treated to fight against rot and is guaranteed for 15 years meaning that itll still be standing in more than a decade; while being sturdy enough to support your climbing plants all year round. The long legs can be inserted deep into the ground, meaning that whatever the weather, the Genoa Arch is going absolutely nowhere.
- FSC Certified
- Pressure treated softwood is ideal for ensuring durability
- Guaranteed to be rot proof for 15 years
- 128cm distance between posts
- Stylish and unique design
- 15-year anti-rot guarantee
- Flat packed, but simple to assemble
This Set Includes:
- The Forest Garden Genoa Arch
- Comprehensive instructions and fixings
- Genoa Arch dimensions (in cm): 257 (h) x 187 (w) x 120 (d)
- Assembly required: Yes, with some pre-drilling required
- Distance between posts : 128cm
Do you need any fixings? Click here for our full listing.