- Customer reviews
- All Furniture Orders £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
100% of our customers liked this product (2 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 19/Jul/2016Excellent 07/Jul/2016As Above
Geranium Pink Pouffe
Product code: 00362675
£10.99 Privilege price £9.89
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Very easy to grow. Forms a neat cushion of soft pink flowers every spring and summer. The first of the Geraniums to flower in May each year, continuing right through to September. Hardy perennial. Ideal for patio pots and gardens.
Performs best in a sunny position or in partial shade in pots or gardens.
Water thoroughly or stand container in water for an hour before planting. Plant in a hole large enough to avoid disturbing roots. Re-fill hole with soil previously mixed with a soil improver (such as peat or peat substitute) and suitable fertiliser.
Keep moist in first year. In Nov-Dec cut back old growth to 5cm-8cm (2in-3in). New shoots will appear again every spring.
Please be aware that this plant is dispatched fresh from the nursery once a week on a Wednesday, for delivery on the Thursday.
Please make sure your order is placed by 8am Tuesday to ensure you qualify for a Wednesday dispatch.
- Height: Grows to approximately 15cm-20cm (6in-8in).
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 10-60cm (4-24in)
- Eventual Spread: 10-60cm (4-24in)
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Flowering Season: Spring
- Leaf Colour: Purple
- Plant Type: Perennials
- Conditions Liked: Full Sun|Partial Shade|Containers