- All Furniture Orders £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Gerty Guinea Pig Food - 2.5Kg
Product code: 00206257
Was £6.59 Now £5.99 Privilege price £5.39
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Gertie food, now available at Notcutts is a nutritionally complete food suitable for guinea pigs of all ages delicious ingredients such as maize, oats, wheat, beans and lucerne make this a balanced diet for guinea pigs that encourages natural foraging behaviour.
Gerty food contains Vitamin C because it is essential for the health of guinea pigs, since (like us humans), they cant produce their own. Look out for the orange flower biscuits in the Gerty mix to know youre feeding the right diet with the right amount of Vitamin C. Fresh hay and water should always be freely available, along with a small daily handful of yummy fresh greens.
Composition: Alfalfa meal, flaked peas, flaked maize, wheat, oats, soybean meal, flaked wheat, alfalfa hay, extruded locust beans, ground maize, anise and fenugreek oil, soya oil, calcium carbonate.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 15.0 %, Crude fibres 10.0 %, Fat content 3.0 %, Inorganic matter 5.0 %, Calcium 0.6 %, Phosphorus 0.5
Nutritional Additives/KG: Vit. A 23000 IU, Vit. C 250 mg, Vit. D3 1500 IU, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 152 mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.5 mg, Copper sulphate pentahydrate 20 mg, Manganese oxide 38 mg, Zinc oxide 62 mg
- Promotes natural foraging behaviour
- Provides a nutritionally complete and balanced diet
- With NO added sugars, to prevent obesity-related health problems
- Fixed formula recipe to prevent digestive upset
- Added Vitamin C (250mg/kg), an essential daily dietary requirement
- Rich in natural ingredients
- Suitable for all breeds
- Promotes the optimum health of small pets.