- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Green Beach Hut Nest Box
Product code: 00465875
£16.99 Privilege price £15.29
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Available from Notcutts comes this Green Beach Hut Nest Box. This wooden nest box is made of FSC certified timber and has an attractive Green finish. It has a 32mm entrance hole and is fitted with a nest box plate around the entrance hole to protect enhabitants from predators.
Suitable for many species including sparrows, great tits and nuthatches. The floor removes for quick, easy and mess free cleaning.
Guide to positioning your nest box
Deciding where to place your nest box depends on which birds visit you most, the RSPB advises these positions per species:
- Sparrows, tits or starlings: 2-4m up a tree or a wall or high up under the eaves, away from house martins
- Robins and wrens: Under 2m, low down and well hidden in vegetation.
- Spotted flycatcher: 2-4m high, sheltered by vegetation but with a clear outlook.
- Woodpecker: 3-5m high on a tree trunk with a clear flight path and away from disturbance