- Customer reviews
- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
100% of our customers liked this product (1 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 21/Oct/2016As with other oral health products the biscuits are very large, and this seems to put the cats off slightly. They were interested in it as a new product, but then lost interest. However, I will introduce it again periodically, so the cats will get the benefit of the product.
James Wellbeloved Oral Health 1.5kg
Product code: 00324883
£13.49 Privilege price £12.14
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
James Wellbeloved Oral Health Formula has been designed to encourage healthy teeth and gums in adult cats. The most effective way of reducing plaque and calculus is regular brushing of your cat's teeth.
That is not always possible and can sometimes be distressing for cat and owner, so we have changed the size and texture of our kibble to try and copy what happens during tooth brushing.
The kibble is larger so that your cat has to bite into each one and we have added natural pea fibre to alter the texture so that there is more contact between kibble and tooth. Of course, this food also has everything you would expect from a James Wellbeloved cat food, including omega fatty acids for glossy coat and a natural prebiotic.
We exclude the most common causes of adverse food reaction - no beef, pork, soya, wheat, eggs or dairy products.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Naturally hypoallergenic - ideal for Cats with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - turkey
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives