- Orders under £75 £4.99
- Orders over £75 Free
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Kale Scarlet Seeds
Product code: 10072753
£2.09 Privilege price £1.78
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
New & Exclusive 2008 Highly decorative, dark green, red veined leaves which show more colour as colder weather approaches. Kale Scarlet can be eaten as a 'salad leaf'. Mature plants show excellent winter hardiness, supplying fresh winter greens when they can often be scarce. Long season of harvest. Kale Scarlet prefers a moist, rich, well-drained soil. Good source of Vitamins A, C, K and folate and provides 50% of the daily requirement in a single 80g portion.
- Sowing time: March-August for saladleaves or March-June for mature plants
- Crops in: 30 days from sowing (summer) and up to 60 days (winter)
- Seed Quantity Per Pack: 200
- Delivery Lead Time: Average delivery time: 48hrs
- Plant Features
- Planting Season: Spring - Summer