- All Furniture Orders £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Product code: 00265233
£4.29 Privilege price £3.86
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Wildlife Worlds Ladybird Towers are the easy way to encourage Ladybirds into your garden this year so why not combine with this ladybird food. Ladybirds are beneficial garden predators and eat a wide variety of pest species like aphids, scale insects, mealy bugs etc. By increasing the number of ladybirds in your garden, you are able to reduce the amount of chemicals used, as the ladybirds will control these pests in a natural and environmentally friendly way.
It is estimated that one ladybird may eat over 4000 aphids in its life! Wildlife World Ladybird Food is designed to encourage the ladybirds into your ladybird tower, bug box or insect hotel so they will over-winter there.
It is most effective applied in autumn, simply mix a little food with a drop of water in a small dish to form a paste and apply to ladybird tower entrance holes or the face of the overwintering tubes. Food sachets should be kept cool and dry and once opened will last for up to 4 months.
- packed with natural fruits and vitamins
- Most effective if applied in autumn
- Designed to encourage ladybirds into your ladybird tower
- Will last up to 4 months once open