- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Leek King Richard Seeds
Product code: 10072786
£2.69 Privilege price £2.42
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
A very early variety. Leek King Richard produces extra long, slim stems which don't need earthing up and are ideal for slicing. From earliest sowings it is ready in June-July, and later sowings, August-September, stay ready for use until Christmas. You can also direct sow Leek King Richard without the need to transplant, or grow closer together for delicious, succulent mini leeks.
- Ideal for: patio
- Sowing time: Early spring outdoors
- Crops in: Summer to Autumn
- Seed Quantity Per Pack: 125
- Delivery Lead Time: Average delivery time: 48hrs
- Plant Features
- Eventual Height: 10cm (4in)
- Planting Season: Spring