- All Furniture Orders £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Leucanthemum Banana Cream
Product code: 00309389
£8.99 Privilege price £8.09
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Champagne yellow buds open to large bright yellow flowers 10-12cm (4-5in) across. Very long flowering season, from June through to October. Banana Cream has a neat compact habit with very sturdy stems and dark green foliage. Flowers can be cut and are ideal for bouquets and creative indoor arrangements where they will last for two weeks or more in a vase. Easy to grow in patio pots or at the front of borders.
Will flourish in most soils with good drainage. Best in either full sun or partial shade.
Water thoroughly or stand container in water for an hour before planting. Plant in a hole with soil previously mixed with a soil improver (such as peat or peat substitute) and suitable fertiliser.
Keep moist in first year. In Nov-Dec cut back old growth to 8-10cm (3-4in). The plant will come up again in spring.
Please be aware that this plant is dispatched fresh from the nursery once a week on a Wednesday, for delivery on the Thursday.
Please make sure your order is placed by 8am Tuesday to ensure you qualify for a Wednesday dispatch.
- Perfect Pollinator
- Height: Approximately 45cm (18in).
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 10-60cm (4-24in)
- Eventual Spread: 10-60cm (4-24in)
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Flowering Season: Summer
- Leaf Colour: Green
- Plant Type: Perennials
- Conditions Liked: Well Drained|Full Sun|Partial Shade