- Orders under £75 £4.99
- Orders over £75 Free
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Limnanthes douglasii Seeds
Product code: 10072894
£2.49 Privilege price £2.24
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
The Fried Egg or Poached Egg plant will attract hoverflies to your garden to beat the aphids. Bees also love this low, spreading carpet of fragrant golden and white blooms that will grace the front of the border, rockery or path edging.
- Ideal for: bedding, border, children, cottage garden, ground cover, patio
- Sowing time: Spring or Late Summer/Early Autumn for overwintering
- Seed Quantity Per Pack: 150
- Delivery Lead Time: Average delivery time: 48hrs
- Plant Features
- Eventual Height: 10cm (4in)
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Flowering Season: Spring to Summer
- Planting Season: Spring - Summer