- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Lobelia Cardinalis 'Queen Victoria'
Product code: NLOFQVBC20
£6.99 Privilege price £6.29
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
This perennial is easy to grow and lights up the garden with deep beetroot red leaves on upright stems of the same colour. The flowers are cardinal red and look like exotic butterflies. The contrast between leaves and flowers is like no other and the plant is a stunning site in late summer. An excellent plant for part shade or full sun in wet or permanently moist soil. Ideal for a bog garden or to grow in a container stood in a saucer or on a pond margin. The plant dies down completely through the winter. May require protection through the winter in colder areas of the country.
Please dont panic if a plant looks different to the image on the Website. It is likely to be in perfect condition for the time of year and just resting before it bursts into action in the coming season.
Plants do look very different throughout the year. Particularly in winter, many shrubs will look rather bare and stick-like and perennial plants may not even be showing through the soil.
- Special Features: AGM
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 60-120cm (24-47in)
- Eventual Spread: 10-60cm (4-24in)
- Flower Colour: Red
- Flowering Season: Summer
- Leaf Colour: Purple
- Plant Type: Perennials
- Pot Size: 2 lt
- Soil Type: Most Soil Types
- Conditions Liked: Wet Soil|Partial Shade