- All Furniture Orders £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Product code: NLOGTHBC30
£9.99 Privilege price £8.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
This loganberry has thorn less stems making it easier to pick the large, deep red fruits when they are ripe in July and August. A good flavour - sweet but with a sharp edge. Loganberries are suitable to freeze and will retain their flavour well when thawed. Moderately vigorous canes so suitable for a small space. Grow the canes against a fence or wires in a sunny spot and well cultivated soil. Prune out the old canes after flowering and tie in the new growth for next year's crop.
Please dont panic if a plant looks different to the image on the Website. It is likely to be in perfect condition for the time of year and just resting before it bursts into action in the coming season.
Plants do look very different throughout the year. Particularly in winter, many shrubs will look rather bare and stick-like and perennial plants may not even be showing through the soil.
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 120-200cm (47-79in)
- Eventual Spread: 60-120cm (24-47in)
- Leaf Colour: Green
- Plant Type: Fruits
- Pot Size: 3 lt
- Conditions Liked: Sun|Partial Shade