- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Lonicera Jap. Cream Cascade - Honeysuckle
Product code: 00069438
£12.99 Privilege price £11.69
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Easy to grow. This fragrant climbing plant bears clusters of yellow flowers with a purple flush from July to September.
Will flourish in any well-drained soil containing well-rotted manure or compost. Best in partial shade.
Water thoroughly or stand container in water for an hour before planting. Plant in hole large enough to avoid disturbing root ball. Back-fill with soil previously mixed with a soil improver (such as peat or peat substitute) and a suitable fertiliser. Honeysuckle should be trained against a wall or fence. Gently tie shoots to trellis or net support.
Feed in spring with a suitable fertiliser. Keep moist in first year. Trim immediately after flowering if necessary.
Please be aware that this plant is dispatched fresh from the nursery once a week on a Wednesday, for delivery by the end of the week.
Please make sure your order is placed by 8am Tuesday to ensure you qualify for a Wednesday dispatch.
- Grows: Approx 90 cm (3 ft) each year once established.
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 500cm+ (197in+)
- Eventual Spread: 120-200cm (47-79in)
- Flower Colour: White
- Flowering Season: Summer
- Leaf Colour: Green
- Plant Type: Climbers
- Conditions Liked: Well Drained|Partial Shade