- All Furniture Orders £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Lonicera X Brownii Dropmore Scarlet - Honeysuckle
Product code: 00365506
£12.99 Privilege price £10.39
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Easy to grow. This fragrant climbing plant blooms all summer from July to October. Purple-red tubular flowers have creamy white centres.
Will flourish in any soil with good drainage. Best in partial shade.
Water well if container is dry. Plant in hole large enough to avoid disturbing root ball. Back-fill with soil previously mixed with soil improver (such as peat or peat substitute) and a suitable fertiliser. Honeysuckle should be trained against a wall or fence. Tie shoots gently to trellis or net support.
Feed in spring with a suitable fertiliser. Keep moist in first year. Thin out old wood from t me to time in order to keep tidy.
Please be aware that this plant is dispatched fresh from the nursery once a week on a Wednesday, for delivery on the Thursday.
Please make sure your order is placed by 8am Tuesday to ensure you qualify for a Wednesday dispatch.
- Height: Approx 90 cm (3 ft) each year once established.
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 200-500cm (79-197in)
- Eventual Spread: 200-500cm (79-197in)
- Flower Colour: Orange
- Flowering Season: Summer
- Leaf Colour: Green
- Plant Type: Climbers
- Conditions Liked: Well Drained|Partial Shade