- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Lowry Dining Table - Large
Product code: 00492813
Was £649.99 Now £433.35 Privilege price £390.02
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
available from Notcutts comes this Large Lowry Extendable Dining Table. The dawning of a new era The innovators of rustic time-worn are excited to announce the launch of a brand new design style Lowry.
Inspired by the industrial movement, its entirely unique, contemporary modern, a statement for ultra-living and its time is now!
- Brushed Steel
- Engineered wood Finish
- Dimensions: 200(w) x 100(d) 76(h)cm
- Material: Brushed Steel, Manufactured Pine
- A gentle wipe with a damp cloth will remove dust. Add a light detergent into the water for oil or greasy marks.
- Do Not use a silicone based spray polish of any type. This will create streaking which is difficult to remove.
- Do Not allow nail varnish or remover to come into contact with the finish as this will dissolve the surface.
- Do Not allow your furniture to stand in strong sunlight without expecting the possibility of fading, colour change and splitting of the solid surfaces. Be especially careful when placing products in conservatories due to the increased heat and light. We suggest that you open up extending tables now and again to equal out the natural colour change that will occur in any level of daylight over time.
- Do Not place furniture next to radiators and fires.
- Expect small dints and knocks in the carcass and paintwork, additionally nail holes, wooden inserts et al. These are designed into the products and do vary in their size and numbers to give an authentic reclaimed look.