- All Furniture Orders £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Mangetout Pea Oregon Sugar Pod Seeds
Product code: 10072592
£2.99 Privilege price £2.69
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
This is surely the sensible way to grow and eat peas - no time consuming podding, no waste, just heavy crops of delicious, sweet and juicy pods of sugar-peas, often called 'Mangetout' or 'Snow peas'. Well flavoured and excellent for lightly steaming or stir-fries,. The pods of Mangetout Pea Oregon Sugar Pod are large and flat (4 inches long by inch wide) and stringless when young. This is the way peas will be eaten in the future. It just doesn't make sense to go through the tediousness of discarding the pod if its so full of goodness and so delicious to taste.
- Ideal for: children
- Sowing time: Early March
- Crops in: 68 days
- Seed Quantity Per Pack: 300
- Delivery Lead Time: Average delivery time: 48hrs
- Plant Features
- Eventual Height: 60cm (24in)
- Planting Season: Spring