- Customer reviews
- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
100% of our customers liked this product (2 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 24/Jul/2016Healthy flourishing plant 01/Jul/2016Good service. Plants are lovely, arrived on time.
Mattocks Arthur Bell - 5L Potted Rose
Product code: 00432524
£15.99 Privilege price £14.39
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Please be aware that this plant is dispatched fresh from the nursery once a week on a Wednesday, for delivery on the Thursday or Friday.
Please make sure your order is placed by 12pm Tuesday to ensure you qualify for a Wednesday dispatch.
Available at Notcutts is the Mattocks Arthur Bell - 5L POTTED ROSE. fragrant blooms on attractive dark green foilage from May to September.
- Height and Spread 70cm x 60cm.
- Position Will thrive in most well drained soils, on an open sunny site.
- Planting Water thoroughly or stand container in water for an hour before planting.Dig a hole twice the size of the pot, mix compost and fertiliser with the soil from the hole,remove pot, place plant in the hole so that the top of the root ball is level with the surroundingsoil, back fill and firm down to prevent air pockets.
- Water well after planting and for the first growing season.
- Aftercare Roses benefit from a mulch of organic material, around the base of the plant afterplanting. This keeps in moisture, prevents weeds and adds nutrients to the soil.
- Dead heading Remove spent flowers after flowering, this will encourage repeat flowering.
- Pruning Lightly prune in autumn to prevent wind rock over winter. In spring prune down togood, strong, outward facing buds to produce an open wine glass shaped frame, to allow lots oflight and air movement into and around the plant.
- Feed in spring after pruning and again in midsummer, with a general rose fertiliser
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 60-120cm (24-47in)
- Eventual Spread: 10-60cm (4-24in)
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Flowering Season: Summer
- Leaf Colour: Green
- Planting Season: Any
- Plant Type: Bush Rose
- Pot Size: 5 lt
- Facing: Any
- Soil Type: Most Soil Types