- Customer reviews
- All Furniture Orders £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
100% of our customers liked this product (3 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 01/Dec/2016AS MY REPORT ON CINDERELLA! I SHALL LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THEM IN BLOOM AND HOPEFULLY ENJOY THE FRAGRANCE! 28/Jun/2016A substantial healthy rose bush was delivered from an online order which was very well packaged . I would recommend ordering online as the customer service is excellent. 27/Jun/2016Excellent
Mattocks Cinderella - 5L Potted Rose
Product code: 00432491
£16.99 Privilege price £15.29
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Please be aware that this plant is dispatched fresh from the nursery once a week on a Wednesday, for delivery on the Thursday or Friday.
Please make sure your order is placed by 12pm Tuesday to ensure you qualify for a Wednesday dispatch.
Available at Notcutts is the Mattocks Cinderella - 5L POTTED ROSE. Ideal for walls and trellises, this repeat flowering rose produces beautiful clusters of fragrant blooms on attractive light small green foliage from May to September.
- Height and Spread - 350cm x 250cm.
- Position - Will thrive in most well drained soils on an open sunny site.
- Planting - Water thoroughly or stand container in water for an hour before planting. Dig a hole twice the size of the pot, mix compost and fertiliser with the soil from the hole, remove pot, place plant in the hole so that the top of the root ball is level with the surrounding soil, back fill and firm down to prevent air pockets.
- Watering - Water well after planting and for the first growing season.
- Aftercare - Roses benefit from a mulch of organic material, around the base of the plant after planting. Mulching keeps in moisture, prevents weeds and adds nutrients to the soil.
- Dead Heading - Remove spent flowers after flowering, this will encourage repeat flowering.
- Pruning - First remove dead, diseased or dying branches. Then tie in any new shoots needed to fill supports. Prune any flowered side shoots back by two thirds of their length. If the plantis heavily congested, cut out any really old branches from the base to promote new growth.
- Feeding - Feed in spring after pruning and again in midsummer, with a general rose fertiliser
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 200-500cm (79-197in)
- Eventual Spread: 200-500cm (79-197in)
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Flowering Season: Summer
- Leaf Colour: Green
- Planting Season: Any
- Plant Type: Climbing Rose
- Pot Size: 5 lt
- Facing: Any
- Soil Type: Most Soil Types