- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
McCulloch CSE2040S 16 Inch Electric Chainsaw
Product code: 00395646
£129.99 Privilege price £103.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
The McCulloch CSE2040S 16 inch Electric Chainsaw, available at Notcutts, is a well balanced, sleekly designed electric chainsaw, fitted with a durable mid-length 40cm bar. A 2000W motor provides the CSE2040S with more power than your typical electric chainsaw, achieving high chain speeds of up to 13.5 m/s.
Tool-less chain tensioning and bar assembly, along with a transparent oil tank window, mean that maintenance is quick and free of hassle.
The McCulloch CSE2040S is also safe to use, featuring a highly visible chain break indicator and a cable clip to prevent power cord entanglement.
- Tool-less chain tensioning - Quick and easy chain tensioning and assembly of bar and chain without any tools
- Chain Brake Indicator - When the red rectangle is shown, the chain brake is activated
- High chain speed - High chain speed for fast, smooth cutting
- Oil level window - Transparent window makes it easy to check chain oil level
- Cable clip - Relieves strain on the cable and holds the cable in place
- Voltage - 230 VPower rating - 2000 W
- Bar length - 40 cm / 15.75
- Chain pitch - 3/8
- Recommended bar length, min-max - 35-40 cm / 13.78-15.75
- Chain speed at max power - 13.5 m/s / 44.29 fts
- Chain gauge - 0.05
- Chain tensioning - Tool-less
- Oil tank volume - 0.24 litre
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) - 3.7 kg
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 95 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 110 dB(A)