- Orders under £75 £4.99
- Orders over £75 Free
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Mini Garden Trough 1.8m
Product code: 00323316
£134.99 Privilege price £121.49
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Forest Gardens Mini Garden Trough is ideal for vegetables, herbs and flowers. Measuring 45cm in height and 22cm in depth, it is easily accessible if you prefer to sit or kneel whilst gardening or you are prone to back-ache!
This trough is 1.8m long, but there is also a smaller 1.2m version to view here. What does this mean in real terms? Essentially that it can be put into almost any garden. Need a good corner centrepiece? Put two together. Simply want to cheer up a bare wall? Then the mini garden trough will be perfect for you.
2.5 per cent of the net sale of the Trough will be donated to Thrive, a national charity which uses gardening and horticulture to help improve the lives of those suffering from disability or dealing with mental illness.
- Planting depth of 22cm
- At 45cm high, planter is ideal for seated or kneeling gardeners
- Compact design thatll slot in just about anywhere
- 15-year anti-rot guarantee
- 2.5 per cent of the net sales from this product will be donated to Thrive, a charity that uses gardening and horticulture to help improve the lives of people with mental health issues and disabilities
This Set Includes:
- Mini Garden Trough
- Biodegradable jute liner
- Comprehensive instructions and fixings
- Trough dimensions (in cm): 45 (h) x 37 (w) x 180 (d)
- Assembly required: Yes with some pre-drilling required