- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Notcutts Oregon Display Cabinet with 4 Drawers
Product code: 00291702
Was £599.99 Now £400.00 Privilege price £360.00
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
The Notcutts Oregon Display Cabinet with 4 Drawers is an enduringly popular product, offering a lot of storage room within a relatively small amount of floor space. The unit contains four drawers and a three shelf cabinet with a glass door. Whether you're looking to invest in a new photo display unit or simply somewhere to store your dishes and cutlery, the Display cabinet is ideal.
A part of the wholly popular Oregon range, the cabinet it is constructed using high quality North American Solid White Oak + Oak Veneers, materials known for their durability.
Aesthetically, too, the Oregon range looks superb. The wood is of a high quality, and is of a light enough shade to ensure genuine versatility. The Oregon range will comfortably slot into almost any design, from a modern kitchen to a traditional bedroom.
- Three shelves and four drawers mean substantial and versatile storage space
- High quality North American oak is built for longevity
- Stylish timber will look the part in almost any room
- Glass doors ideal for showing off photographs, trophies or collectibles
This set includes:
- The Notcutts Oregon Display Cabinet with 4 Drawers
- The Notcutts Oregon Display Cabinet 4 Drawers measures (in cm): 40 (w) x 100 (d) x 190 (h).